Chapter 2 Vocab
Aim:What set the American colonists on the road to revolution against England?Unit2_GeographicalReasoningActivity_ImpactofFrenchandIndianWar–
2. Aim:Why did some colonists support England and oppose independence?
3. Why were the American colonists upset about the Stamp Act?
4. Aim: How did the American colonists react to the creation and enforcement of the Stamp Act?
5. Aim: Why did the Founders write the Declaration of Independence?
6. Aim: After defeating the British in the Revolution, what kind of government did American leaders create?
7. Aim: How did Americans react to Shays’ Rebellion?
9. Preamble Activity
10. Aim: What are the differences between the governing systems and structures established by the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution?
11. Thematic Compromise and The Constitution
George Washington’s Presidency
20. Review Activities